Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Feelings!

Walking through campus today, the weather gave me a really good feeling. Something about the fall air makes me so happy and excited! I am really not sure why. Maybe the colors? Or maybe the fact that I am not sweating hot walking to class, or freezing cold, it's just right with my North Face jacket on. Today really made me want to get into the fall season. One thing I am very anxious to do: go to Uncle John's Cider Mill! I LOVE that place! Just the atmosphere makes me excited. Even though I am not much of a Halloween person (I'd rather be putting up a Christmas tree), I still want to invest in some pumpkins this year to carve. I haven't done it in so long! So all in all, I just wanted to write a post about how pretty it is outside and wish everyone a Happy Fall! =)

Picture taken from: http://ifohdesigns.com/wp-content/fall-trees-01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment